The autumn internationals always draw interest from home country rugby fans; played each November at iconic stadiums like Twickenham and Murrayfield most matches feature a team from the northern hemisphere and one from the southern.
Expect athleticism, commitment to quality play and breathe in an atmosphere that watching a match on TV can never communicate or replicate.
Private hospitality packages and corporate hospitality experiences are provided by industry leaders who have extensive experience and excellent working relationships with the venues management. Whether you choose to take advantage of a pre-tailored package or enjoy a bespoke day out, there is something for every taste and budget. One of the best autumn rugby events hospitality providers is DTB Sports and Events. They know how to make a rugby experience exceed expectations.
For a birthday, anniversary, stag (or hen) party, a treat, marketing, brand awareness, to instil loyalty or reward top performers, the autumn international hospitality is unbeatable:
- Enjoy exhilarating sport in legendary surroundings.
- Relish opportunities and luxuries which standard autumn rugby events tickets can’t deliver.
- Watch the world’s best rugby players prepare for the World Cup 2019 to be staged in Japan.
- Hospitality shows interest in the guests likes and hobbies; you can personalise the experience.
- Superb return on investment.
- Create positive shared memories.
- Interact face to face in a digital age; you’ll stand out from rivals.
- Everyone loves a day away from the office and the usual routine.
- Imagine the impact of a day of sport and decadence at Twickenham compared to a pub lunch celebration.
Wales’ base is at the Principality Stadium. They had a good Six Nations 2018 and their focus will be on maintaining top level play against their autumn internationals opponents, Scotland, Australia, Tonga and South Africa on the 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th November. They could meet again in Japan. Welsh rugby ticketholders will find a difference in 2018, a trial of an alcohol ban will be operating in the North Stand section of the Principality Stadium.
On the same dates as the Wales matches, England take on South Africa, New Zealand, Japan and Australia at Twickenham. Their Six Nations wasn’t as positive as the team may have hoped, there’s time to gain confidence at these autumn rugby events.
Scotland have an equally busy schedule, on the 3rd November they face Wales, followed by Fiji, South Africa and then Argentina on 24th November.
If you want to take in an Ireland match at the Aviva Stadium, on the 10th, 17th and 24th November, they’ll play Argentina, New Zealand and the USA. On the 3rd November they’ll play Italy at Soldier Field in Chicago as part of a rugby weekend.
If you’d welcome an opportunity to see an autumn rugby event on French soil, the XV de France at the Stade de France features France versus South Africa on 11th November and France versus Fiji on 24th November.
Autumn internationals hospitality packages are in high demand so please don’t hesitate to book your outstanding experience through specialists like DTB Sports and Events.